Here’s 10 simple things I like to do to make any day a great one:
Just doing one that you don’t normally do will probably do the trick, but 3 or 4 and you will definitely be feeling great!
- Think of one thing to be grateful for.
- Find a way to touch an older person, many are alone and miss human contact.
- When you buy something, ask the cashier how their day is, for real.
- Take a walk, even if it’s only for five minutes. Spend the walking time listening to your breath.
- Play a game, a meaningless one.
- Ask someone you know if they need help with anything. Anything.
- Cook a meal and share it with someone.
- Get off-line.
- Look at someone you love like you have never seen them before. Wonder what they are about.
- Spend some time doing nothing, absolutely nothing.
Or maybe you want to share your own simple tips in the comments section below… Have a great day!